wheelchair category (standard, transport, power, etc.) could be classified as a reclining wheelchairs, since the product class is built around one key feature: the capability to adjust the backrest and/or footrest into a reclined position. This feature is especially important to users who find it difficult or impossible to sit in a fully upright position, and users who sleep in their chairs frequently. For those that are looking for a more portable chair, however, products from this category may not be a great fit. When compared with a similar, non-reclining chair, a reclining wheelchair tends to weigh more and – unlike other manual models – manual wheelchairs that recline typically aren’t foldable
Reclining Wheelchair 902 GC is one of the basic models of a Reclining Wheelchair which helps transfer to bed to wheelchair easily and comes with head and neck support and Calf support for added comfort.
Reclining Wheelchair 902 GC Features:
- The chair boast of movable armrest and elevating footrest.
- A well padded thigh support helps the user thigh’s during reclining.
- The front and the rear wheels are designed and placed in such a way so as to support the users weight during reclining.
- The Pneumatic rear wheels help the movement of the chair on any surface.
Reclining Wheelchair 902 GC Measurements:
|Net Price : Rs 8526|
- Frame Style : Foldable
- Frame Material : MS Chrome Plated
- open position wheel to wheel width in : 26” (inches)
- Seat Width : 18” (inches)
- Total width in closing position : 11” (inches)
- Rear Wheel Size : 24” (inches)
- Front Wheel Size : 8” (inches)
- Seat to Floor Height in : 19” (inches)
- Seat Depth : 18” (inches)
- Total Height : 50” (inches)
- Max User Weight Capacity : 110 Kg
- Net Weight : 23 Kg
- Upholstery : Rexine
- Armrest : Detachable
- Leg rest : Detachable with elevated footrest
- Calf support for added comfort
- Wheel Quality : Rear Solid wheels
- Rear Wheel Lock : Yes
- Hand Brakes : No
- Drop back Handle : No
- Headrest Support Available
- Neck Support Available
- Easy Transfer To Bed to wheelchair.
- Reclining High Back
- Movable Armrest
- Elevating Footrest
When you have a frail, elderly person who is having lots of trouble getting around, it’s important to get him out of bed each day, just to move around and retain what strength he can. It’s most convenient to transfer the patient from bed to a wheelchair. But if the patient really can’t walk any more, then that patient should use a reclining wheelchair if at all possible. This will make it possible for the patient to change positions more easily while out of bed.
The Karma Reclining Wheelchair KM-5000 F24 Transport Wheelchair is an ultra lightweight folding aluminum reclining wheelchair. With full length padded armrests, an adjustable height head pillow, and more this wheelchair has added comfort for any user. This chair also features swing-away elevating footrests and adjustable length leg supports and footplates. With a weight of 33 Lbs this chair can be transported with ease.
Karma Reclining Wheelchair KM-5000 F24 Features:
- Folding 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade aluminum frame in black
- powder coat finish
- Backrest Reclines 90°~163° and includes anti-tippers
- Full length padded detachable armrests with side panels
- Swing-away detachable elevating footrests
- Adjustable length leg supports & footplates
- Adjustable-height head pillow
- 14″ Mag wheels with flat free polyurethane tires
- 7″ x 1″ Flat free front polyurethane casters
- Adjustable toggle wheel locks
- High-grade flame retardant, breathable nylon upholstery
- Limited lifetime warranty on frames and cross-braces, one
- year on parts
- One of only two lightweight recliners available in the USA
- Also Available in Large Manual Rear Wheel option, (KM-
- 5000F), please call for more info
- Frame Color: Silver
- WARRANTY 1 Year
Reclinable Wheelchairs are specially designed to allow a person to comfortably recline at incremental angles safely and comfortably. Typically used for accommodation of severe hip extension contractures, orthostatic hypotension, and pressure re-distribution for prevention of skin breakdown.