The Go-Chair is the first travel chair that combines super portability, maneuverability and style at a low cost.
Pride Go Chair Features:
- Easy to remove battery pack and compact, lightweight frame.
- Twin motors for traction and precision handling.
- Conveniently disassembles into four manageable pieces.
- Fits in most vehicle trunks.
- Top speed of 3.5 mph and enough power to get you where you want to go.
Pride Go Chair Specifications:
- Weight Capacity 250 lbs.
- Turning Radius 26.87″ with foot platform
- Width: 19″
- Length 27″ without foot platform
- Maximum Speed up to 3.5 mph
- Ground Clearance: 1.37″
- Front Wheels 3×5″ solid casters
- Drive Wheels 3×8″ solid
- Rear Wheels 3″ solid anti-tips
- Drivetrain One-motor, rear-wheel drive
- Braking System Regenerative
- Suspension Type Limited
- Standard Electronics: 40A, PG GC3
- Battery Size: 12 volt, 12 amp (2 required)
- Standard Battery Charger: 2A, off-board
- Per-Charge Range Up to 8 miles
- Battery Weight 20 lbs.
- Base Weight 57 LBS. (rear section 34.5 lbs.; front section 22.5 lbs.)
- Standard Seat Weight 25 lbs. (foldable, compact, lightweight)
Many people cannot push a wheelchair with their own arm strength and may require a wheelchair powered by batteries. Pride Mobility Go Chair come in several basic styles. The traditional style looks like a beefed up standard manual plus the batteries, motor and control systems. There are also platform-model power chairs with a more ordinary seat fixed atop a powered base. Scooters come in three- and four-wheel configurations and are typically used by people who don’t require them full time.
The Go Go Elite Traveller Mobility Scooter offers unbeatable ease of transport, tight space maneuverability, and gives you the versatility to change its color, and your style, in a snap with interchangeable shroud panels. The Gogo scooter compact size allows it to negotiate narrow hallways and tight spaces while also providing stable outdoor performance. Take the guesswork out of travel with ultra-simple assembly and disassemble and impressive performance.
Go Go Elite Traveller Mobility Scooter Features:
- Auto-latching lockup mechanism permits frame separation with only one hand.
- Auto-connecting front to rear cable.
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability.
- All new frame design easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage.
- Modular design for serviceability.
Go Go Elite Traveller Mobility Scooter Specifications:
- Front Tires: 2″ x 8″ Solid
- Rear Tires: 2.5″ x 8″ Solid
- Maximum Speed Up to 4 mph
- Ground Clearance :2″
- Turning Radius 33″
- Overall Length 37″
- Overall Width of Base 19.5″
- Seat-to-Ground Height Range 18.13″-20.13″
- Seat Type Compact, Foldable (17″x17″)
- Weight 76 lbs.
- Seat-to-Deck Height Range 15.75″-17.25″
- Battery Weight 9 lbs. each(Battery pack is 18 lbs. with 12AH batteries)14 lbs. each (18 AH battery pack weighs 29.5 lbs.)
- Battery Requirements (2)12AH or (2)18AH
- Maximum Range Per Charge Up to 10.4 miles
- Battery Charger Off-board, 2A
- Maximum Weight Capacity 300 lbs
- Standard Body Colors Red
- interchangeable shroud panels Red
- Weight of Heaviest Piece 29.5 lbs. (Rear Section)
When shopping online for the lowest rates on a 3 wheel compact travel scooter there are a lot of places to look but Go Go scooter Direct has ties with Pride Mobility which in turn allows us not only access to all the mobility products but Mobility Scooters Direct gets travel scooters like Prides Go Go Elite Traveller mobility scooter at unbeatable pricing. Mobility Scooters Direct has been authorized to give exclusive deals on the Go-Go Elite Traveller mobility scooter to our online shoppers so calls us today.