The compact J6 is the ultimate choice for users who demand the superb stability of Mid-Wheel 6 design and tight-quarter maneuverability. Highly adaptable, the Quantum Wheelchair accepts a wide range of seating and electronics options while its powerful drive train delivers high-performance torque.
Our Price : Rs 145000
J6 Power Wheelchair Features:
- Mid-Wheel 6 allows six wheels on the ground for maximum stability.
- Compatible with TRU-Balance Tilt.
- OMNI-Casters (nylon, spherical-shaped casters) on front and rear prevent wheel hang-ups.
- Side-mounted, easily accessible freewheel levers.
- ATX Suspension (Active-Trac with extra stability) incorporates front OMNI-Casters for enhanced.
- Performance over more varied terrain.
- Easy front access to batteries.
J6 Power Wheelchair Specifications:
Drive Wheels: 10″ Solid
- Optional: 10″ Pneumatic
- Caster Wheels Front: 5″ Solid
- Rear: 6″ Solid
- Anti-Tip Wheels N/A
- Maximum Speed^4/^: Up to 4 mph
- Ground Clearance: 2.5″ (frame)
- Turning Radius^5/^: 22″
- Overall Length: 34.74″ without foot riggings
- Base Width: 23.19″
- Seating Sizes: TRU-Balance® 2
- Synergy/Static: W: 10-20″ D: 10-20″
- Power Tilt: W: 14-20″ D: 14-20″
- Lift & Tilt: N/A
- Seat-to-Floor Heights: TRU-Balance® 2
- Synergy/Static8: 16.5″ – 17.5″
- Power Tilt8: 16.875″
- Lift & Tilt8: N/A
- Manual Tilt/Recline^10/^: Yes
- Battery Size^6/^: U-1
- Battery Weight^14/^: 23.4 lbs.
- Available Electronics^12/^: 70A Q-Logic 2 NE
- 70A Q-Logic 2 NE+
- 70A Q-Logic 2 EX
- Battery Charger 5A Off-board
- Motor Packages 2-Pole 4 mph
- Weight Capacity^7/^: 300 lbs.9
- Base Weight: 100.2 lbs
The Jazzy Select Elite delivers a potent blend of power, performance and style. In-line, front-wheel drive technology gives the Elite excellent stability and maneuverability for solid performance indoors and out.
Jazzy Select Elite Features:
Our Price : Rs 135000
- Jazzy includes shroud and controller guards to protect against daily wear and tear.
- Red or blue color-through shroud.
- Black high-back seat with removable, replaceable back and seat covers.
- Dual-layer powder coated frame for increased durability.
- Larger foot platform.
- 40 amp, PG GC 3 controller.
- Built with ease of service in mind.
Jazzy Select Elite Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Turning Radius: 24.75″
- Length: 34.75″
- Maximum Speed Up to 4 mph
- Ground Clearance: 1.5″
- Front Wheels: 3″ solid anti-tips
- Drive Wheels: 9″ solid
- Rear Wheels: 6″ solid casters
- Drivetrain: Two-motor, in-line, front-wheel drive
- Braking System Regenerative and electro-mechanical
- Suspension Type Limited
- High-Back Seating: 20″W x 20″D (max. dimensions)
- High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range: 21.5″ – 23.5″
- Specialty Seating: 20″W x 20″D (max. dimensions)
- Specialty Seat-to-Floor Range: 16.5″ – 18.5″
- Synergy Seating 20″W x 20″D (max. dimensions)
- Synergy Seat-to-Floor Range 17.25″ – 19.25″
- Standard Electronics: 40A, PG GC3
- Battery Size: 12 volt, U-1 (2 required)
- Standard Battery Charger: 3A, off-board
- Per-Charge Range Up to 15 miles
- Battery Weight: 24.5 lbs. each
- Base Weight: 68.5 lbs.
- Standard Seat Weight: 43 lbs. (comfort, high-back)
- Standard Seat Size: 18″ x 18″-20″
Pride Jazzy power wheelchair comes with mid-wheel 6 which allows for six wheels on the ground for maximum stability. Jazzy Power Chair wheelchair is compatible with TRU-Balance tilt. Jazzy power wheelchair has OMNI-casters (nylon, spherical-shaped casters) on front and rear which prevent wheel hang-ups). Jazzy power wheelchair comes with side-mounted, easily accessible free wheel levers. The power wheelchair has ATX suspension (active-trac with extra stability) which incorporates front OMNI-casters for enhanced performance over more varied terrain. Jazzy power wheelchair comes with easy front access batteries.