The karma reclining wheelchair km-5000 Transport Wheelchair is an ultra lightweight folding aluminum reclining wheelchair. With full length padded armrests, an adjustable height head pillow, and more this wheelchair has added comfort for any user. This chair also features swing-away elevating footrests and adjustable length leg supports and footplates. With a weight of 33 Lbs this Karma Reclining Wheelchair KM 5000 can be transported with ease.
Karma Reclining Wheelchair KM 5000 Features:
- Folding 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade aluminum frame in black
- powder coat finish
- Backrest Reclines 90°~163° and includes anti-tippers
- Full length padded detachable armrests with side panels
- Swing-away detachable elevating footrests
- Adjustable length leg supports & footplates
- Adjustable-height head pillow
- 14″ Mag wheels with flat free polyurethane tires
- 7″ x 1″ Flat free front polyurethane casters
- Adjustable toggle wheel locks
- High-grade flame retardant, breathable nylon upholstery
- Limited lifetime warranty on frames and cross-braces, one
- year on parts
- One of only two lightweight recliners available in the USA
- Also Available in Large Manual Rear Wheel option, (KM-
- 5000F), please call for more info
- Frame Color: Silver
- WARRANTY 1 Year
Karma Reclining Wheelchair KM 5000 Measurements:
- Seat Width 18 inch.
- Seat Depth 18 inch.
- Seat Height 20 inch.
- Back Height 33 inch.
- Overall Height 51 inch.
- Overall Open Width 25 inch., 27 inch., 29 inch., 31 inch.
- Overall Length 39 inch.
- Weight Without Riggings 33 lb., 34 lb.
- Weight Cap 250 lb., 300 lb., 350 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions 39? L x 30? H x 14? W
The recliner or tilting wheelchair can be easily adapted to needs. They are designed for those that need greater support, but want to remain independent. Reclining seating systems provide added comfort by allowing a caregiver to adjust the way the user sits within the system. This adjustment relieves pressure from the lower back and redistributes it to different areas of the body. These systems can also give the head, neck and trunk a much-needed break, too, which is especially important for users that spend a prolonged period of time in their stroller, push chair or Cost Of Reclining Wheelchair.
|Our Price : Rs 6800|
Rolling Shower Commode Chair in Chromed steel frame, Flip-up long padded armrest. Its 5” front and rear castor with locking system, Swing-away and detachable footrest and backrest easily removable.
Rolling Shower Commode Chair Features:
- Chromed steel frame
- Flip-up long padded armrest
- 5” front and rear castor with locking system
- Swing-away and detachable footrest
- Backrest easily removable without tools.