Lightweight Aluminium weighs less than 5 kg (net), Folds in seconds for storage and transportation. Sturdy height adjustable handles with brakes. Swivel front wheels for ease of maneuverability.
A Rollator Walkers is a walker that has a wheel on each of the legs. There are three and four wheel rollators which include a seat and a basket for carrying a few things. They come in different colors, sizes, weights and height. Therefore, all you have to do is choose one that suits your needs. The most important factors that you should consider while purchasing one are the weight, three or four wheels, width and the seat. These are must have features. Other factors such as the color are not as critical.
Rollator Walkers Features:
|Our Price : Rs 5500|
- Quick foldaway aluminum frame, built in padded seat, hand brake lever.
- Comes with a durable padded seat and and a padded backrest that can be folded up or down.
- 7.5″ casters are ideal for indoor and outdoor use and deluxe loop-locks to ensure rollator will not slip when seated.
- Sturdy Steel frame comes with a basket for storing personal items.
Rollator Walkers Measurements:
- Handle Height: 31-37″
- Seat Dimensions: 8.5″(D) x 15″(W) x 21″(H)
- Weight Capacity: 125 Kg.
This CP Walker is easy to handle and use. Also, this Stainless Steel CP Walker is extensively used by the patient to walk properly with its external support.
|Our Price : Rs 6200|
CP Walker with Stainless Steel offered come in sturdy construction finish so as to provide for optimum functional support in physiotherapy sessions. For comfortable usage, these CP Walker come supported by wider supporting legs, gripped handles, adjustable knobs and other supports for comfortable walking. Some of its features include function as support for disabled to gain walking practice; sturdy construction finish for lasting usage; made available at competitive prices. These walkers have four posts with wheels on each. They can help children who have issues with balance and posture.
CP Walker Features:
- Four-wheeled posture control walkers
- Reduces the risk of fractures and osteoporosis
- Increases bone strength
- Low maintenance
- Efficient working
- Highly demanded