Walker Invalid is a “state of art” walking device to allow the patient flexibility of a reciprocal walk or a conventional walker lift walk. It is designed to provide full weight bearing when one or both legs are physically challenged because of a extreme old age , any nervous disorder, fracture, disease, injury etc. Walker Invalid provides the patient confidence of side support and grip while walking. It helps in early ambulation, the patient becomes self reliant earlier, which helps in strengthening of the muscles and quick recovery.
Our Price : Rs 1795
Walker Invalids Salient Features:
- Both Reciprocating & Conventional Action.
- Lock pins – Easy to shift from one to the other action.
- Reciprocating function – Two out of four always remains on ground gives More stability and confidence.
- No need to lift the walker during walking –for weaker patients.
- Natural walking action & gait can be maintained by reciprocating action.
- Conventional walker – stronger or young patients.
Ergonomic designing and materials:
- Foam Hand grip – Extra soft & comfortable , creates less fatigue.
- Accurate ht. adjustment with 1” increments.
- Smooth adjustments and movements.
- Well selected Pod material, provides cushioning effect during walking.
- High quality workmanship – Improved Aesthetics & functioning.
Tynor Walker Invalids Front Wheels is a convenient device to allow the patient to be mobile even with higher degrees of disability because of extreme old age, any nervous disorder, fracture, disease, injury etc. It is designed to be dragged with full weight of the patient supported by the walker.
Our Price : Rs 2087
Tynor Walker Invalids Front Wheels Features:
- It provides the patient confidence of side support and grip while walking.
- It helps in early ambulation, the patient becomes self reliant earlier, which helps in strengthening of the muscles and quick recovery.
- 360 degree rotation of the wheel.
- High directional stability of the wheel.
- Strong and durable.