|Our Price : Rs 1500|
Commode chairs provide bathroom assistance for users of all ages through maintaining independence and confidence. Commodes are often beneficiary for a number of reasons including :
- Illness has left the body unstable and weak
- Surgery has momentarily left a person too weak to walk the distance to the bathroom
- Joint problems and aging having weakened the legs making it difficult to get on and off the toilet
- Balance problems that make it difficult for an individual to safely travel to and get on/off the toilet
- Many falls happen in the bathroom for two good reasons: for one, water and moisture in the air can make bathroom surfaces slippery; and two, weakened muscles and balance problems can affect the ability to travel to the bathroom and use the toilet. Commodes greatly reduce the risk of falling by making it easier to get on and off the toilet. Some commodes function as a portable toilet, reducing the number of trips to the bathroom.
Commodes come in a variety of styles and sizes. Stand-alone toilets are great for the bedside or in the bathroom. Standard Commode With Padded Seat, extra-wide bariatric commodes, drop-arm commodes, commodes with wheels, tall, toilet-covering commodes and multi-function commodes are all utilized for specific needs. It is important to choose the right seat for your particular needs. Your supplier will work with you to ensure your commode meets your needs, is comfortable to sit on, and is safe and easy to use.
Although commodes make using the bathroom feasible, it is advised that a caretaker be attentive in preventing the patient from any injury. Offering stability and comfort, Invacare’s safeguard Commode is a popular product amongst users, along with Medline’s Folding Steel Commode which folds reducing storage space by 35% and makes delivery easier. Whichever commode you settle on, Specialty Medical Supply will provide you with the very best products at the most affordable prices.
It’s well known that the bathroom can be a very dangerous place for a senior with mobility issues, so choosing the right raised toilet seat is extremely important. A raised toilet seat helps those who have a hard time using a regular toilet by raising the height of the seat instead of having to Commode Elevated Seat the whole toilet or install a new one. Whether it is hard for them to bend down or they struggle to get up, this product can be a great help. The most common use for a raised toilet is usually for seniors with mobility issues, patients with low strength and those who don’t have good balance.
For these people, an elevated toilet seat can make going to the bathroom safer, easier and more secure. However, depending on the situation, this might not always be the answer; sometimes a more permanent solution may be required. For some people, a commode would be more appropriate. If you’re not sure, check here for the why’s and how’s of getting a commode.
Raised toilet seats come in many sizes and shapes. It is extremely important to make sure the product you purchase fits properly. Make sure you have the correct measurements before buying an elevated toilet seat, as many stores will not accept the return once the product touches the toilet. Check if your toilet seat is standard or elongated, and buy a product that is designed for the type you have. Also consider the weight capacity of the product you are considering, and if necessary, consider the bariatric raised toilet seat options. You can also choose an elevated toilet seat that is padded for comfort, unless you prefer the easy-to-clean feature of the non-padded version.