|Our Price :Rs 185|
Neck braces can range from one-piece, simple, soft wraparound collars to rigid braces with pads supported by hard plastic. Whether the doctor recommends a semi-rigid plastic brace or a soft cervical collar depends on the severity of one’s neck problem and the length of time one will be wearing the brace.
Vissco Cervical Collar Soft for neck that allows to hold your head up high as it attaches the skull to the trunk, letting information transfer between your brain and body take place. Must compliment your neck on how strong yet flexible it is, as it supports the weight of your head while at the same time allowing it to turn and flex in all directions. Made up of 7 bones, the cervical spine is gently curved in a convex manner.
If the doctor recommends that you use a brace, you will be given instructions on wear and care, but, in general, these are guidelines to follow :
- The neck brace should be snug enough that one can’t move one’s head, and one’s chin must not slide inside or stick out over collar.
- The lower edge of the neck brace should rest comfortably against the body, with only padded area touching the skin.
- If one has long hair, hair should be outside of the neck brace.
- You should keep the skin dry and clean under the brace. Don’t use lotions or powders as they can damage the pads.
- When you remove your neck brace for cleaning, always check to make sure there are no areas of skin irritation.
Vissco Cervical Collar Soft Features :
- Skin Friendly
- Soft Support
Shoulder Sling :
A sling is a device used to support and keep still (immobilize) an injured part of the body. Slings can be used for many different injuries. They are most often used when you have a broken (fractured) or dislocated arm or shoulder.
If an injury needs a splint, apply the splint first and then apply the Shoulder Sling
. Always check the person’s skin color and pulse (circulation) after the injured body part has been splinted. Loosen the splint and bandage if:
- The area becomes cool or turns pale or blue
|Our Price : Rs218|
- Numbness or tingling develops in the injured body part
Injuries to nerves or blood vessels often occur with an arm injury. The health care provider should check circulation, movement, and feeling in the injured area often. The purpose of a splint is to prevent movement of the broken or dislocated bone. Splints reduce pain, and help prevent further damage to muscles, nerves, and blood vessels. Splinting also reduces the risk of opening a closed injury.
Vissco Arm Pouch Sling Features :
- Soft Support
- Adjustable Support
When to use: Postoperative immobilisation of the shoulder joint Shoulder dislocation Lesions of the rotator cuff Discomfort in the area of the shoulder girdle Stable subcapital fractures of the humerus Scapular fractures.