Reclining wheelchairs have a high back that reclines independently of the rest of the air, allowing the user to lie back in a more comfortable position. Tilt-in-space wheelchairs can move the seat, back, and leg rests together, allowing the user to move around with more stability. Tilt-in-space wheelchairs are perfect for those with specific medical issues, including:
Poor muscular control in the head, neck, or trunk, making it difficult to sit upright for long periods of time. Those with scoliosis, curvature of the spine, and other conditions that affect the strength and stability of the user’s back. Pain or pressure when sitting in a wheelchair can be relieved by the possible positions offered by reclining wheelchairs or tilt-in-space wheelchairs. Those who have frequent seizures, sleep disorders, or fluctuating muscle control might feel safer or more secure in a reclining or tilt-in-space wheelchair.
Rainbow 8 Wheelchair is one of the multipurpose chairs which boast of features like reclining, inbuilt commode, customized armrest and footrest and foldable nature of the chair. Pressure Sores – The ability to recline helps distribute body weight and reduce pressure sores. Edema and Circulation – Wheelchair users who have edema in their legs benefit greatly from reclining. It helps improve circulation and the natural flow of nutrients throughout the body.
Our Price: Rs 9100
Benefits of Reclining Wheelchairs
Comfort – Recliner wheelchairs greatly improve the comfort factor of being in a wheelchair. Many scenarios such as lying down, reclining under desks, and eating with food trays are much easier.
Pressure Sores – The ability to recline helps distribute body weight and reduce pressure sores.
Edema and Circulation – Wheelchair users who have edema in their legs benefit greatly from reclining. It helps improve circulation and the natural flow of nutrients throughout the body.
Transfers – Transferring from a reclining wheelchair to a bed is much easier than the standard wheelchair. The wheelchair can be adjusted to the same elevation as the bed; the user only needs to slide from the chair to the bed.
Hypotension – Hypotension is the medical term for low blood pressure. In many cases, elevating the feet reduces the symptoms of low blood pressure.
Bladder and Bowel function – Reclining is also beneficial for bladder and bowel function. Certain forms of catheterization are also easier in a reclined position.
Reclining Wheelchair 609 GC Features
- The wheelchair can be folded within very easily within seconds, making it easier during travels and outings.
- The backrest of the chair can be easily reclined, giving the user the freedom to relax by not moving up from the chair.
- The footrest can be inclined and adjusted so as to make the user comfortable during reclining or otherwise.
- A well paded thigh support is an add-on to the footrest.
- The front and rear wheels of the chair are designed and placed in such a way so as to support the reclining of the user, making it a very safe and friendly wheelchair.
- The inbuilt commode has its seat just underneath the main seat of the chair; it can be used by just removing the main seat.
- The Wheelchair can also be folded from between by just removing the commode and the chair’s seat.
- This Wheelchair’s functionality gives the user total freedom.
- Easy to fold and unfold within seconds.
The new multi-adjustable ECON 800 is a quality, lightweight aircraft grade aluminium alloy frame wheelchair. The swing-away and detachable footrest’s calf length can be adjusted to fit your body perfectly. Combine that with its flip-back armrest for easy access to desks as well as easy side transfers and you will notice the added convenience in your life. The New ECON 800 will make you and your wallet smile.
Our Price: Rs 15200
- Flip-back armrest: Flip-back armrest offers greater convenience when the user needs to transfer from wheelchair to a bed, car seat, or sofa, making it easier for caretakers too.
- Swing-away and detachable footrests : In addition to footplates being height adjustable, the whole leg rests can be turned outward so the wheelchair can get closer to the destination for easier exit and entry.The footplate is fully adjustable to meet individual needs.
- Aluminum alloy frame : Aluminum alloy frame, perfect balance between weight and strength.
Karma Econ 800 Wheelchair Measurements
Frame: Folding light weight aluminium
Footrest: Swing away height adjustable
Armrest: Swing back, padded
Wheels: Fixed, pneumatic tyres
Castor: Solid 8″
Brakes: Pull to lock and attendant braking system
Seat: Fixed height
Seat Sizes:, 18″x17″
Wheels Rear :24”
Seat Height 18”
Wheelchair Weight 14.9 kg
Armrests – Flipback:Yes
Footrests – height adjustable:Yes
Footrests – removable:Yes
Footrests – swing away:Yes
Weight Capacity :110kg
Warranty: 1 year