The new multi-adjustable Econ 800 is a quality, lightweight aircraft grade aluminium alloy frame wheelchair. The swing-away and detachable footrest’s calf length can be adjusted to fit your body perfectly. Combine that with its flip-back armrest for easy access to desks as well as easy side transfers and you will notice the added convenience in your life. The New ECON 800 will make you and your wallet smile.
A lightweight manual wheelchair offers a combination of safety and durability with convenient features such as flip-back armrests and swingaway footrests for easier transfers, and height-adjustable rear wheels. It is available in self-propelled and attendant-assisted versions, and can be quickly demounted for easier transportation.
Features of Manual lightweight self-propelled wheelchairs:
- Manual wheelchairs have a reinforced heavy-duty frame that accommodates weight capacities ranging anywhere depending on the chair.
- Lightweight manual wheelchairs give the most independence of movement with the least amount of effort. This type of wheelchair is recommended for someone who cannot self-propel in a standard manual wheelchair.
- Manual wheelchair is for the highly active individual as they are more easily maneuverable and durable. This type wheelchair weighs in as low. This helps with ease of use and transport.
- Flip-back armrest: Flip-back armrest offers greater convenience when the user needs to transfer from wheelchair to a bed, car seat, or sofa, making it easier for caretakers too.
- Swing-away and detachable footrests : In addition to footplates being height adjustable, the whole legrests can be turned outward so the wheelchair can get closer to the destination for easier exit and entry.The footplate is fully adjustable to meet individual needs.
- Aluminum alloy frame : Aluminum alloy frame, perfect balance between weight and strength.
A reclining wheelchair is a wheelchair that has a feature that allows the patient or disabled to recline the backrest. They have a higher back and usually a head rest to support the patient while reclined. The leg rests may also have additional calf support. Many will also have a tilt function which is the most effective way to reduce the risk of skin breakdown as it more evenly spreads out their weight. The reclining (and tilt if needed) is usually controlled by a hand brake type system on the handles at the back of the chair.
Rainbow 8 Wheelchair is one of the multipurpose wheelchair which boast of features like reclining, inbuilt commode, customized armrest and footrest and foldable nature of the chair. Pressure Sores – The ability to recline helps distribute body weight and reduce pressure sores. Edema and Circulation – Wheelchair users who have edema in their legs benefit greatly from reclining. It helps improve circulation and the natural flow of nutrients throughout the body.
Benefits of Reclining Wheelchairs
- Comfort – Recliner wheelchairs greatly improve the comfort factor of being in a wheelchair. Many scenarios such as lying down, reclining under desks, and eating with food trays are much easier.
- Pressure Sores – The ability to recline helps distribute body weight and reduce pressure sores.
- Edema and Circulation – Wheelchair users who have edema in their legs benefit greatly from reclining. It helps improve circulation and the natural flow of nutrients throughout the body.
- Transfers – Transferring from a reclining wheelchair to a bed is much easier than the standard wheelchair. The wheelchair can be adjusted to the same elevation as the bed; the user only needs to slide from the chair to the bed.
- Hypotension – Hypotension is the medical term for low blood pressure. In many cases, elevating the feet reduces the symptoms of low blood pressure.
Reclining Wheelchair 609 GC Features
- The wheelchair can be folded within very easily within seconds, making it easier during travels and outings.
- The backrest of the chair can be easily reclined, giving the user the freedom to relax by not moving up from the chair.
- The footrest can be inclined and adjusted so as to make the user comfortable during reclining or otherwise.
- A well paded thigh support is an add-on to the footrest.
- The front and rear wheels of the chair are designed and placed in such a way so as to support the reclining of the user, making it a very safe and friendly wheelchair.
- The inbuilt commode has its seat just underneath the main seat of the chair; it can be used by just removing the main seat.
- The Wheelchair can also be folded from between by just removing the commode and the chair’s seat.
- This Wheelchair’s functionality gives the user total freedom.
- Easy to fold and unfold within seconds.