GM Lite Lightweight Power Wheelchair with Batteries is a revolutionary lightweight power wheelchair using brush less motor. It is the most economic power wheelchair without sacrificing safety & durability. The wheelchair promotes pressure redistribution, reduces downward sliding and helps maintain good posture. 10 times longer life Lightest – 23 kg 5 year long life, safe LiFePO4 battery (10ah) ,High efficiency brush less hub motor, 5 seconds folding and unfolding, Easy to carry.
When deciding upon a GM Lite Power Wheelchair, it can be essential to think about one’s excess weight and height. Most wheelchairs will indicate the utmost fat, consequently making it possible for consumers to decide on what fits them ideal. It’s also vital that you take into account the body weight on the wheelchair itself. Commonly, the lighter the wheelchair, the larger the price of acquiring it.
Good things about Power Chairs:
- They let people go faster and get to places than they otherwise could not.
- Can really enhance the quality of life of those with disabilities.
- Promote autonomy by correct positioning allowing self feeding.
- Can save staff time in transport, feeding, mobility.
Power Chair Safety Measures:
Manual Brakes: Power Chairs can include manual power Heavy Duty Wheelchair brakes that can be set or released by the power chair user.
Wheels and Castors: The latest generation of modern power chairs have center drive wheels, and large spring loaded castors front and back, giving extra stability.
Safety shut off measures: Quadriplegics and those controlling power chairs via the mouth should have safety shut-off and braking controls included in the power chair.
Maintenance: Power chairs should be properly maintained in accordance with the manufacturers guidelines.
Batteries: Power chair users should try to make sure that batteries are fully charged before leaving home, and to stay within the limit of their batteries usage. Failure to do so may lead to the user being stranded. Batteries are sealed and non spill able, and should be maintained as per the instruction manual.
- 10 times longer life
- Lightest – 23 kg
- 5 year long life, safe LiFePO4 battery (10ah)
- High efficiency brush less hub motor
- 5 seconds folding and unfolding
- Easy to carry
- Load : 120 kg
- Speed : 8 km/hr
- Range: 15 km
- Slope : 12%
- 24V180W brush less
- 8-inch gear hub motor
Karma Blazer Power Wheelchair: The Blazer is a compact indoor/outdoor power chair which can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs. The 60 cm overall width and 100 cm length makes the Blazer an ideal option for confined spaces. It is also is also great for outdoor use with large front castors and rear wheel suspension. There are two speed options 4 mph or 6 mph with the option of larger batteries for increased range.
Detail Karma Blazer Wheelchair:
- The Karma Blazer Power Wheelchair is compact indoor/outdoor power chair which can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs The 60 cm overall width and 100 cm length makes the Blazer an ideal option in confined spaces.
- It is also great for outdoor use with large front castors and rear wheel suspension.
- There are two speed options 4 mph and 8 mph and large batteries can be fitted for increased range Outdoor performance.
- With maximum 530 W motors, Blazer proposes a maximum speed of 10 km/hr and 36 km driving range.
The 9” caster and 14” rear wheel ensure the outdoor safety under 10° slope and 6 cm curb environment.
Karma Blazer Power Wheelchair Features:
- Narrow base 60 cm (23 1/2?).
- Crash Tested.
- Height adjustable armrests.
- Rear wheel suspension.
- Backrest recline.
- Seat depth adjustment.
- Footrest position adjustment.