Karma fighter series wheel chair and is a very basic, no-frills, inexpensive wheel chair. It is an extremely comfortable chair and the patient will be able to sit in the chair for hours at a time without any discomfort. Karma Fighter C Wheelchair has leather-like polyester fiber material for the bottom and back and a chrome plated metal frame and is ideally suited for indoor use.
|Our Price : Rs 4750|
The overall width of the wheel chair is 25 inches, so before you buy this wheel chair, you should check the doors and passages in your house to ensure that they are over 25 inches wide. The seat width comes in two sizes – 16″ and 18″ and can take up to 100 Kgs in weight.
The armrests are fixed while the foot rests can be folded when required. However, the footrests are not detachable. The front wheels are 8″ solid caster and the rear wheels are 24″.
This Karma fighter series wheel chair and is a very basic, no-frills, inexpensive wheel chair.comfortable chair and the patient will be able to sit in the chair for hours at a time. It has leather-like polyester fiber material for the bottom and back and a chrome plated metal frame and is ideally suited for indoor use. The seat width comes in two sizes – 16″ and 18″
Fighter C Wheelchair Features
- Frame Style : Foldable
- Frame Material : M.S.
- Out to out width in open position (inches) : 26″
- Seat Width (inches) : 18″
- Total width in closing position (inches) : 9″
- Rear Wheel Size : 24″
- Front Wheel Size : 8″
- Seat to floor height (inches) : 19″
- Seat Depth (inches) : 16″
- Back height (inches) : 18″
- Total height (inches) : 35″
- Max User Weight Capacity (kgs) : 110
- Net Weight (kgs) : 17.5 K.G.
- Upholstery : BLACK cushion
- Armrest : Fixed
- Leg-rest : Fixed
- Wheel Quality : Spoke Wheel with Solid Tyer
- Rear Wheel Brack : Available
1. Is the footrest. Make sure that the patient has their feet placed firmly on the footrests when they are being wheeled around. When stationary and when the patient wants to get up, the footrests may be folded and moved out of the way.
2. In the picture, 2 points to the brakes. They are present on both the wheels. These are simple brakes that you should keep applied at all times except when you are wheeling the chair around. Make sure these brakes are on, especially when the patient is being seated or is getting up from the wheel chair as this is when it is mostly likely to slide away from the patient.
3. At the back of the wheel chair, you will find two projections about 4 inches above the ground. When one wants to get the front wheels over a short obstacle such as a threshold, the person pushing the wheel chair can step on these projections and apply some weight to easily lift the front wheels off the ground and above the obstruction.
4. The 4 in the figure above points to the handle grips to be used by the person pushing the wheelchair. Contours for the fingers are provided to ensure that the care taker has a firm grip on the wheelchair. You can buy this wheelchair online by clicking.
Wheelchirprice is an india based online handicapped product shopping wheelchirprice.in website offers a large variety of handicap products and at amazingly low prices. Avail benefit of latest promotions on KP 10.3 Wheelchair S, Tricyle, handicap walker, handicap crutches, handicap sticks, folding commode , handicap cycle rickshaw, handicap moped and other health product.