|Our Price : Rs 5500|
The “Three focuses” strategy has guided Karma in consistently choosing the best course of action for enhancing the added value of its products and brand.
01. QUALITY I Karma’s early days, we formulated a “Focus on Quality” strategy to establish and strengthen ourselves.
02. BRANDING Building on the solid quality reputation, we subsequently developed a “Focus on Branding” strategy to grow in international markets.
03. STYLE Moving forward with the “Focus on Elegance” strategy, we are currently collaborating with our global partners
to develop products with unique styles to suit varying needs.
We Strongly Believe That:
Customer satisfaction is optimized when we offer the best “Fit” mobility aid products based on the seamless integration of the above three strategies. This is the core management philosophy of Karma Healthcare. This philosophy has been a critical part of KARMA’s DNA ever since the company was established in 1987, and Research & Development and brand marketing have always been central in KARMA’s growth. “Fit” is the core value of KARMA brand. Our R&D teams, regardless of where they are,rigorously follow this ultimate guiding principle in the development of new products. That is, our products must:
- Fit the body of the user.
- Fit the user’s medical conditions.
- Fit the user’s environment.
These three core considerations have ensured that Karma’s products are directly responsive to our customers’ needs.
Since the technology of mobility aids continues to emerge, and that Europe and Australia are leading the charge,
KARMA has established design and technical centers in several countries. By collaborating
with first-class therapists and top-notch design teams in multiple regions, KARMA stays on
the cutting edge of knowledge and technology development.
Karma Automatic BP Monitor
Karma Automatic BP Monitor World’s only BP Monitor with patented AFIB technology that detects Atrial Fibrillation. Advance and Fully Automatic Digital BP Monitor with BHS A/A Protocol Compliant and Clinically Tested for Cardiopatic, Pregnant Women, Diabetics, Dialysis Patients with MAM Technology (3-Reading Average Mode for Reliable Results)
Karma Automatic BP Monitor Features:
- BHS A/A Protocol Compliant
- Clinically Tested for Cardiopatic, Pregnant Women, Diabetics, Dialysis Patients
- MAM Technology (3-Reading Average Mode for Reliable Results)
- Measure Pulse Rate
- 200 Reading-Memory with Time and Date
- Accurate Calibration
- Large Display
- Rechargeable Battery-friendly
- Low-battery indication
- Power Adapter included
- Universal Cuff 22-42cm
- 3 Years Guarantee
Karma is a world leader in Mobility Rehabilitation Care. The company is dedicated to helping those who can’t walk and lead a normal life with Karma Mobility Solutions. Karma, based in Taiwan, is present in 50 countries around the world. In India Karma now has a strong presence with world-class quality products including Pediatric, Beriatric, Active and Ergonomic Wheelchairs. Karma Healthcare Limited has a strong field force and support teams in more than 150 towns in the subcontinent.
Wheelchair India C/O Manish Steel Works is an India based online handicapped product shopping website offers a large variety of handicap products and at amazingly low prices. Avail benefit of latest promotions on Wheelchairs, Tricycle, handicap walker, handicap crutches, handicap sticks, folding commode, cycle rickshaw, handicap moped and other items.