Occupational therapy focuses on helping people live as independently as possible. Occupational therapists assess a patient’s living and work environments and may recommend adaptive equipment and provide training on the use of these devices, such as reachers, dressing aids, special computer equipment, splints and braces. They also create home exercise programs designed specifically for the patient. Occupational therapists also offer assistance to caregivers. People who need occupational therapy are frequently those who have had a sudden serious health condition like a stroke, and are mentally or physically impaired in some way, developmentally disabled, or the person has suffered an injury. Occupational therapy also helps those who suffer from chronic conditions like arthritis.
People who need Occupational Therapy Equipment are those who are recovering from an injury or are suffering from a long-term health problem, like chronic back pain or osteoarthritis. Physical therapy can help a person regain their mobility to move in a pain-free manner. Once the patient has recovered, a physical therapist will recommend a fitness program beneficial to the patient’s needs, whether it is cycling, swimming, walking, etc.
Gel Ball Extra Soft
Gel Ball Soft Available in Two color
Gel Ball Extra Soft Features
- Use for hand exercise in various hand muscle.
- Weakness conditions like Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Paralysis of hand, hemeplagia etc.
- Post fracture & Post operated hand weakness condition.
Gel Ball Extra Soft Measurements
- AVAILABLE SIZES PACKING
- S (1.5″ diameter )Single Pc.
- M (2.0″ diameter )
- L (2.5″ diameter )
Ostrich Power Wheelchair Verve Fx
Verve FX is a folding Nuk powered wheelchair designed for indoor and level surface mobility. This powered wheelchair is the best choice for basic mobility and portability. Fold it and the Verve FX fits in to the smallest car’s trunk. The all new design makes this wheelchair more rugged and long lasting.
Ostrich Power Wheelchair Verve Fx Features
- Call alarm, fault alarm, reverse alarm (on request).
- Low voltage alarm.
- Key pad locking.
- Mobility cut-off while charging.
- Auto shut-off after 3 minutes.
- Five speed selector.
- Length adjustable joystick control unit (can be changed from left to right and vice versa).
- Foldable, height adjustable and angle adjustable foot rest.
- Wide arm rest with height and width adjustment.