For children with special needs bike riding does not come easy. Trying to coordinate balance, pedaling and steering is an extremely difficult task. For children with cerebral palsy, spina bifida or other similar conditions, riding a two wheeler may never be a practical option. Pediatric adaptive tricycle specifically designed for children with special needs. This available in three models. Special needs tricycles were originally designed to provide children with disabilities a tricycle that would build self esteem, improve muscle development, and allow them the chance to experience the fun of riding. Pediatric special needs tricycle will provide therapeutic benefits to children with low muscle tone, as seen in children with Spina Bifida. This adaptive tricycle is also highly beneficial for children with decreased strength and motor control, like those children with Cerebral palsy and Down Syndrome.
Special Needs Seating:
- Tricycle for Handicapped Children Seating System is an ideal way for children with moderate to severe physical and neurological disabilities to improve and maintain proper body alignment.
- Offer ideal body posture support and comfort to the special need kids.
- The right equipment for seating enhance the health and independence of individuals who require additional support with proper seating and positioning.
Tricycle Regular Single Hand Drive
- Frame : Made by E.R.W. Tubes 38.0 mm-16 G. 25.4 mm & 22.22 mm- 18 G.
- Seat & Back : M S, C.R.C. Sheet. Seat Size 18″x 16″
- Wheel Size : Wheel Diameter 24″x 1 1/2″ Tyre and Tube Standard Company.
- Parts : Standard Quality.
- Color : Black Painted.
- Brake : Front Wheel liver System.
- Drive : Rear Wheel Right Side.
WITH CUSHION SEAT & BACK.
An Handicapped Tricycle Suppliers has many therapeutic benefits such as improving coordination and muscle strength. This a great first trike to help kids achieving any physical therapy objectives, but more importantly, it opens them to the joys of riding. Highly customization with multiple easy-to-adjust features, this can be adapted to any special-needs child. Its low center of gravity ensures a smooth and highly stable ride. An optional rear steering handle helps parents or caregivers gently steer the tricycle, if needed. One of the best benefits is its optimal width.
Standard Single Hand Drive Tricycle
- Seat & Back : MS, CRC Sheet Seat Size 18″x 16″
- Wheel Size : Wheel Diameter 28″x 1 1/2″ Tyre and Tube Standard Company.
- Parts : Standard Quality
- Color : Black Painted
- Brake : Front Wheel liver System
- Drive : Rear Wheel Right Side
Without Cushion Seat & Back