Tynor Knee Immobilizer 14 is a superb brace to support, immobilize and protect the operated or injured knee while it recovers. It is made according to the anatomically designed aluminum back splints that offers perfect immobilization. It provides perfect grip to the leg and enhanced the comfort. It is light in weight and ensures complete cushioning. It is made up from the comfortable and soft body that is highly durable. This knee wrap properly fits around the knee and has non-slip properties. It offers great protection to knee and it can easily remove it, when not required.
Tynor Knee Immobilizer 14 has an extra Patellar strap which is easily flexible and easy to adjust. It provides great relief to the knees after any injury and after operation. It is easily to apply and easy to remove. It properly cushioned the knee and keeps the knee immobilized as well as allows to move anywhere. It has a long shelf life because of its good quality material.
This knee immobiliser from Tynor has been anatomically contoured with aluminium back splints that make it lightweight, comfortable, and offer a good grip. It offers perfect immobilisation, and ensures that there are no hot spots on the knee protrusions. The body is crafted from PUF fused fabric that has anti-slip properties and ensures proper cushioning. Tynor Knee Immobilizer 14 extra patellar strap offers extra protection to the knee.
- Anatomically shaped back splints.
- Side splints with relief at knee joint.
- Soft and comfortable body.
- Anatomically Shaped Back Splints
- Side Splints with Relief at Knee Joint
- Soft and Comfortable
- Perfect Immobilization
- Additional Patellar Strapping
Tynor Knee Immobilizer 14 Use & Benefit:
- Has extremely light weight construction
- Designed with anatomically shaped back splints
- Made up from soft and comfortable body
- Provides perfect immobilization
- Infused with additional patellar strapping
- Provides perfect grip to the leg
- Ensures no hot spots on knee protrusions
- Has body of PUF fused fabric
- Offers proper cushioning
- Has anti slip properties
- Easy to remove when not required
Elastic knee Support is a versatile knee support which offers the advantage of controlled compression around the knee and a rigid lateral immobilization and support of a splint. It allows normal flexion and free movement of the knee joint.
- Patellar Opening.
- Easy application.
- Controlled compression.
- Perfect lateral splinting.
- Mimics movement of natural joint.
Tynor Elastic Knee Support Features
Strong aluminum Hinges
- Rigid side splinting
- Free flexion movement.
Open patella design
- Release patellar pressure.
- Hold the patella in position
- Can be used for Patellofemoral diseases
- Easy application and removal on swollen or asymmetric knees
- Easy application and removal for weak or geriatric patients.
- Allows customized compression
- Offers flexibility in sizing
- Improves patient comfort
- Improves compression
- Improves grip of the product
Large dorsal opening
- Ensures no buckling on bending
- No vaso constriction on the dorsal area
- Improves patient comfort and compliance.